May 2020 Ceremonies have been postponed due to
Updates will be posted here.
NEW: Graduation will require tickets for guests.
The CCEE Department Graduation Ceremony will require tickets for entry of family and friend to attend the December ceremony.
- A maximum number of 6 tickets will be available to each graduate walking at the ceremony. This is determined based on the number of graduates and seating capacity of the venue.
- Students can request tickets by submitting the Graduation Guest Ticket Request form (for Graduate Students) or Undergraduate Graduation Ticket Request. Only request the number of tickets needed. If you only need 2 tickets, only request 2 tickets.
- Tickets can be picked up during the week of (TBA).
- Graduate Students from Mann 202A between the hours of 2:00pm-5:00pm.
- Undergraduate Students from Mann 203 between the hours of 9am-11:30am and 2:00pm-4:30pm (subject to change).
- Tickets not claimed after a certain date to be posted later will be released for any graduate needing additional tickets on a first come first serve basis beginning May 06.
- If the need arises, an overflow room will be made available in McKimmon running a live stream of the ceremony for family and friends wishing to attend the event without a ticket.
Complete this survey regarding the graduation ceremony and the program. It will take approximately 10 minutes of your time and will help us tremendously in a number of ways.
May Graduation Ceremony Dates:
Two Ceremonies: Dept Ceremony and NCSU University-wide Ceremony
- CCEE Department Graduation: Friday May 8th at 1:30 in the McKimmon Center.
(Duration of ceremony will be approximately 90 minutes)
- University Commencement: May 9th @ 9:00am. This embedded link includes information on the University Commencement including Schedule of Events, Student Checklist, Dining Options, Dates & Deadlines, FAQ’s.
Letter of Invitation: If you need a letter of invitation for visa purposes, email the GSC (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your student ID #
- Each individual family member’s full name plus date of birth
- What their relationship is to you.
Instructions for CCEE Graduation CEREMONY:
Line up for the procession begins at 1:00 SHARP.
The Lobby will be open for family & friends. Doors for the ceremony will open at 1:00.
Tickets: See Ticket Information Above.
Parking & Directions:
- PNC Arena Parking
- McKimmon Center Parking: Parking in the front lots of the McKimmon Center is free and usually plentiful. There are three smaller parking lots on each side of the Center that are reserved for University employees. Visitors are asked to park in designated visitor parking spaces in order to avoid ticketing.
McKimmon Center is located at 1101 Gorman Street, Raleigh NC 27606.
Live Feed Link
For those of you not able to attend, you can live stream the ceremony. Coming Soon
QR Code: Coming Soon.
December graduates: Final clearance for candidates other than Doctoral is late January. All diplomas will be mailed to the address the student listed as their “Diploma or Home/Mailing address” in their MyPack Portal mid-February.
For additional information see Record & Registration’s page for Diploma Distribution.
For the professional photo’s taken at graduation, contact:
Photo Specialties – 919-967-9576 ¦ firstname.lastname@example.org