There are countless ways to get involved with the Department of Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering. Please explore and find out how you can engage with CCEE.
- Corporate Affiliates Program: The program is designed to develop and sustain strong collaborations between our industry and the department by offering meaningful engagement as well as student recruiting events. It recognizes our industry partners who have made substantial philanthropic commitments to sustain and grow the department.
- Advisory Board: Join our engaged and passionate advisory board of esteemed alumni and friends of the department.
- Hall of Fame: The CCEE Alumni Hall of Fame was established to inspire our current students and our alumni, and to celebrate the accomplishments of those extraordinary graduates who have used their education to excel in a profession, career or service.
- Immersion Experiences Program: This program exposes students to real-world civil, construction, and environmental engineering projects that expand education beyond the confines of a classroom. Companies can host an event and get the opportunity to interact with current students while showcasing their firms.
- The Paul Zia Distinguished Lecture Series: This series was established in 2002 to showcase some of the world’s most exciting and challenging projects and the engineers who work to make them happen. The lecture series honors Professor Emeritus Paul Zia, a former professor and department head of CCEE and a structural engineer who was eminent in research, professional society leadership and practice. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
- CCEE Enhancement Fund: CCEE’s purpose is to improve society via research and education related to infrastructure, human health and the environment. A gift to the Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering Enhancement Fund allows the department to drive this mission forward by quickly responding to opportunities to better assist students and faculty.
- CCEE Career Connections Fair: This biannual event gives employers the opportunity to introduce their firm/company and network with CCEE students.