Contact and Directions
Contact the Department
3250 Fitts-Woolard Hall (Main Office)
915 Partners Way
Raleigh NC 27695
North Carolina State University
Department of Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering
Fitts-Woolard Hall, Room 3250
915 Partners Way
Campus Box 7908
Raleigh, NC 27695
- Visit 3250 Fitts-Woolard Hall for our departmental office, faculty and staff. Fitts-Woolard Hall is located at 915 Partners Way, Raleigh 27606.
- Visit the Joyner Visitor Center for daily information sessions for prospective students. Joyner is located at 1210 Varsity Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606.
Like most universities of our size, parking is limited in some areas. University visitors may park in any hourly pay lot or parking meter located throughout campus. Visitors parked in these areas pay the posted parking rates. (Campus tours are conducted from the E. Carroll Joyner Visitor Center located at 1210 Varsity Drive at the intersection of Western Boulevard and Varsity Drive.) Parking permits are enforced from 7 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, except on official university holidays. Please pay close attention to signs as some lots have extended enforcement hours. Visitor permits are not valid in pay lots.
While you are visiting…
- Schedule a campus visit and take a tour.
- High School students can attend one of our regularly scheduled College of Engineering information sessions.
- Explore Centennial Campus, Hunt Library, and Research Triangle Park.
- Check out the various Raleigh City Tours.
- Interested in catching a game? Check out GOpack.com for a list of upcoming athletic events.
- Visit our museums, the North Carolina Museum of Art and the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences.
- Play a round of golf at NC State’s Lonnie Poole Golf Course.