Graduate Student Central
Summer Registration Information
Late Registration for Summer I: April 18. Students registering ON or after April 18 will be charged a $100 late fee
Late Registration for Summer II: May 28. Students registering ON or after May 28 will be charged a $100 late fee
Fall Registration – Opens March 27th.
Late Registration – Begins ON July 17th. Students registering ON or after July 17 will be charged a $100 late fee.
- Enrollment Calendar – Check here for LATE REGISTRATION deadlines
- Academic calendars for Graduate Students
- Important Dates for Summer 2019
- Important Dates: Spring 2019
- Spring 2019 – New & Announcements
Billing & Due Dates – Reference this calendar to find important billing & bill due dates
- Estimated Cost of Attendance
- New Student Information – On Campus
- New Student Information – Online
- Suggested Registration Fall 2019
- CCEE Graduate Student Employment Guide
- Official Transcripts – send to The Graduate School, 1020 Main Campus Drive, Room 2300A, Raleigh NC 27695-7102
Current Graduate Students
- Tuition & Fees – 2018-19
- How to Pay Your Tuition/Fees
- Plan of Work: Information and Instructions
- Health Insurance
- MS Oral Exam Process for CCEE Students
- PhD Exam Process for CCEE students
- ETD Guide (Electronic Thesis & Dissertation)
- CPT Process
- OPT Applications – should be submitted to the GSC in Room 202A, Mann Hall. Students must apply to graduate and have their Plan of Work approved before submitting an OPT Application.
- Need to change your I-20? See the appropriate links below.
- Reduced Course Load (RCL) – Information, Instructions, and form
- PhD Written Preliminary Exam Form: To be used by committee Chair/Co-Chair only.
- Request to Schedule PhD Oral Exam (Prelim. or Final)
- Request to Schedule MS Oral Exam
- Appointment of External Member Form
- Transfer Credit Request – Return to GSC to be processed.
- Graduate Audit Request Form
Graduate School forms (Leave of Absence, Transfer Credit, etc)