Graduate Student Central
- Late Registration Period begins 11/13/2019
- Final Error Free ETD Deadline: 11/21/2019
- ETD Committee Approval Deadline: 12/05/2019
- Spring 2020 Registration – is now open.
- Late Registration – Begins November 13. Students registering ON or after will be charged a $100 late fee.
- Spring 2020 Registration Memo
- GSOARS – for students
- Enrollment Calendar – Check here for LATE REGISTRATION deadlines
- Academic calendars for Graduate Students
- Fall 2019 – Important Dates
- Spring 2020 – Important Dates & Deadlines
Billing & Due Dates – Reference this calendar to find important billing & bill due dates
- Estimated Cost of Attendance
- Orientations-There are no orientation sessions held for spring term. Feel to look at the fall orientation slides in the link below.
- WELCOME PAGE
- New Student Information – On Campus
- New Student Information – Online
- Suggested Registration Spring 2020
- CCEE Graduate Student Employment Guide
- Official Transcripts – send to The Graduate School, 1020 Main Campus Drive, Room 2300A, Raleigh NC 27695-7102
- Unity Credentials – how to set up
- Immunization & TB Compliance Information from Student Health Services
- Registration Information for new students
Current Graduate Students
- Tuition & Fees – 2019-2020
- How to Pay Your Tuition/Fees
- Plan of Work: Information and Instructions
- Transferring Credit: See the Plan of Work link above. Transfer Credit Request form is linked below.
- Health Insurance
- MS Oral Exam Process for CCEE Students
- PhD Exam Process for CCEE students
- ETD Guide (Electronic Thesis & Dissertation)
- ETD Deadlines
Summer 2019 Registration Information
Mental Health – A Hidden Struggle. A good article worth reading. There are many resources on campus to be used if and when needed.
- English Resources – for new & current students and/or spouses of students. Wonderful classes & workshops!!
- CPT Process
- OPT Applications – should be submitted to the GSC in Room 202A, Mann Hall. Students must apply to graduate and have their Plan of Work approved before submitting an OPT Application.
- Taxes – Appointments with NC State Foreign Tax Specialist
- Need to change your I-20? See the appropriate links below.
- Reduced Course Load (RCL) – Information, Instructions, and form
- PhD Written Preliminary Exam Form: To be used by committee Chair/Co-Chair only.
- Request to Schedule PhD Oral Exam (Prelim. or Final)
- Request to Schedule MS Oral Exam
- Appointment of External Member Form
- Transfer Credit Request – Return to GSC to be processed.
- Graduate Audit Request Form
Graduate School forms (Leave of Absence, Transfer Credit, etc)
Events & Professional Development
- Department Events Calendar
- Engineering Cafés– hands on writing workshops where participants create working drafts of key deliverables. The Fall 2019 topics include Introductions & Abstracts, Literature Reviews, Discussions and Conclusions. Click each link to register and learn more. For questions, contact Dr. Katie Homar (email@example.com).
- With the 2-part format, Engineering Cafes are suitable for graduate students working on course research papers, dissertations, theses, and articles, or students who would like to learn about these parts of academic writing.
- Engineering GradPack Writing Groups Spring 2020