Fall 2023 CCEE Graduation Ceremony
December 15 @ 10:00 am
Fall 2023 CCEE Graduation Ceremony
Friday, December 15, 2023 ~ 10:00 a.m. ~ McKimmon Center, Room 1
Reception immediately following the ceremony in Room TBA
Graduation will require tickets for guests.
The CCEE Department Graduation Ceremony will require tickets for entry of family and friend to attend the December ceremony.
- A maximum number of six tickets will be available to each graduate walking at the ceremony. This is determined based on the number of graduates and seating capacity of the venue.
- Students can request tickets by ordering graduation guest tickets. – Ticket requests can be made November 15, 2023.
If you only need two tickets, only request two tickets.
- Tickets not claimed by December 6, 2023, will be released for any graduating student needing additional tickets on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Graduating students will be able to add to their ticket order on December 7, 2023.
TWO Graduation Ceremonies (University & CCEE Department):
CCEE Department Graduation: Friday, December 15, 2023, at 10 a.m. in the McKimmon Center.
(Duration of ceremony will be approximately 90 minutes) Guest Speaker: Joey Hopkins, Head of NCDOT and CCEE Industry Advisory Board Member
University Commencement: December 16, 2023, at 9 a.m., in the PNC Arena.
The embedded link includes information on the University Commencement including Schedule of Events, Student Checklist, Dining Options, Dates & Deadlines, FAQs.
Instructions for CCEE Graduation Ceremony:
The Lobby will be open for family & friends. Doors for the ceremony will open at 9:30 a.m.
Line up for the procession begins at 9:30 a.m. SHARP.
Order of processional will be: (alphabetically by last name according to the program provided at the ceremony)
NOTE: Be mindful that other graduation ceremonies are taking place before, during, and after the CCEE Department ceremony.
Parking & Directions:
- PNC Arena Parking
- McKimmon Center Parking: Parking in the front lots of the McKimmon Center is free and usually plentiful. There are three smaller parking lots on each side of the center that are reserved for university employees. Visitors are asked to park in designated visitor parking spaces in order to avoid ticketing.
The McKimmon Center is located at 1101 Gorman Street, Raleigh, NC 27606
- Regalia should be worn by all graduates.
- Click here for information: Student Regalia.
- The link above describes the different regalia and who wears what.
- Pricing is included in the information.
Live Feed Link
For those of you not able to attend, you can live stream the ceremony.
Live Feed Link: CCEE Fall 2023 Graduation Ceremony – will be posted a few days before the ceremony.
Fall (December) graduates: Final clearance for candidates other than Doctoral is early January. All diplomas will be mailed to the address the student listed as their “Diploma or Home/Mailing address” in their MyPack Portal by early February.
For additional information see Record & Registration’s page for Diploma Distribution.
Defer Graduation Walk: Deferring your “graduation walk” to the spring ceremony will no longer be permitted. Students can defer to the Fall ceremony but NOT to the spring ceremony.
For the professional photo’s taken at graduation, contact:
Photo Specialties – 919-967-9576 ¦ firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduation Survey: Complete this survey regarding the graduation ceremony and the program. It will take approximately 10 minutes of your time and will help us tremendously in a number of ways.
International Students needing a Letter of Invitation: If you need a letter of invitation for visa purposes, email the GSC (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your student ID #
- Each individual family member’s full name plus date of birth
- What their relationship is to you