- Mann Hall 408
University of California, Berkeley
Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur
Dr. Rahman is interested in geomechanics, soil dynamics, numerical methods, probabilistic analysis, containment transport in groundwater.
- Improvement of very soft ground by a high-efficiency vacuum preloading method: A case study
- Zheng, G., Liu, J. J., Lei, H. Y., Rahman, M. S., & Tan, Z. K. (2017), Marine Georesources & Geotechnology, 35(5), 631–642.
- Uplift capacity of plate anchors in saturated clays: Analyses with different constitutive models
- Ardebili, Z. A., Gabr, M. A., & Rahman, M. S. (2016), International Journal of Geomechanics, 16(2).
- Constitutive models in simulating low-cycle fatigue and ratcheting responses of elbow
- Hassan, T., & Rahman, M. (2015), Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, 137(3).
- Low-cycle fatigue and ratcheting responses of elbow piping components
- Hassan, T., Rahman, M., & Bari, S. (2015), Journal of Pressure Vessel Technology, 137(3).
- Evaluation of plate anchors capacity in saturated soils using different constitutive models
- Aghazadeh, Z., Rahman, M. S., & Gabr, M. A. (2014),
- Preliminary structural design of OCAES vessel
- Xiao, J. F., Gabr, M., & Rahman, M. S. (2014),
- Application of artificial neural networks to predict the bond strength of FRP-to-concrete joints
- Mashrei, M. A., Seracino, R., & Rahman, M. S. (2013), Construction & Building Materials, 40, 812–821.
- Neural networks model and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system for predicting the moment capacity of ferrocement members
- Mashrei, M. A., Abdulrazzaq, N., Abdalla, T. Y., & Rahman, M. S. (2010), Engineering Structures, 32(6), 1723–1734.
- Standing wave-induced dynamic response and instability of seabed under a caisson breakwater
- Ulker, M. B. C., Rahman, M. S., & Guddati, M. N. (2010), (pp. 737–746).
- Wave-induced dynamic response and instability of seabed around caisson breakwater
- Ulker, M. B. C., Rahman, M. S., & Guddati, M. N. (2010), Ocean Engineering, 37(17-18), 1522–1545.
- Field testing and calibration of EDAR Method for Estimating Embedded Depth of Pile Foundations in North Carolina
- NC Department of Transportation(10/01/17 - 9/30/19)
- Pile Length Determination at Unknown Bridge Foundations
- State of Alaska, Department of Transportation(9/23/15 - 9/30/19)
- Improved Estimation of Embedded Pile Length for Reuse or for Pile Scour Evaluation
- NC Department of Transportation(7/01/15 - 6/30/17)
- Fuzzy Neural Network Models for Geotechnical Problems
- NC Department of Transportation(7/01/04 - 6/30/07)