- Visit My Website
University of Virginia
University of Virginia
- Laboratory column evaluation of high explosives attenuation in grenade range soils
- Won, J., & Borden, R. C. (2017), Journal of Environmental Quality, 46(5), 968–974.
- Natural and enhanced attenuation of explosives on a hand grenade range
- Borden, R. C., Won, J., & Yuncu, B. (2017), Journal of Environmental Quality, 46(5), 961–967.
- Impact of glycerin and lignosulfonate on biodegradation of high explosives in soil
- Won, J., & Borden, R. C. (2016), Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 194, 1–9.
- Statistical analysis of secondary water quality impacts from enhanced reductive bioremediation
- Tillotson, J. M., & Borden, R. C. (2015), Ground Water Monitoring and Remediation, 35(4), 67–77.
- Enhanced reductive dechlorination of tetrachloroethene dense nonaqueous phase liquid with EVO and Mg(OH)(2)
- Hiortdahl, K. M., & Borden, R. C. (2014), Environmental Science & Technology, 48(1), 624–631.
- Perchlorate natural attenuation in a riparian zone
- Borden, R. C., Knox, S. L., Lieberman, M. T., & Ogles, D. (2014), Journal of Environmental Science and Health. Part A, Toxic/Hazardous Substances & Environmental Engineering, 49(10), 1100–1109.
- Power earth auger modification for waste extraction from pit latrines
- Rogers, T. W., Reyes, F. L., Beckwith, W. J., & Borden, R. C. (2014), Journal of Water Sanitation and Hygiene for Development, 4(1), 72–80.
- Impact of injection system design on ISCO performance with permanganate - mathematical modeling results
- Cha, K. Y., & Borden, R. C. (2012), Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 128(1-4), 33–46.
- Kinetics of Permanganate Consumption by Natural Oxidant Demand in Aquifer Solids
- Cha, K. Y., Crimi, M., Urynowicz, M. A., & Borden, R. C. (2012), Environmental Engineering Science, 29(7), 646–653.
- Physical, hydrologic, and aqueous chemical characterization of the Ore Knob Tailings Pile (Ashe County, North Carolina, USA)
- Behrooz, M., & Borden, R. C. (2012), Mine Water and the Environment, 31(1), 3–15.
- Modified Power Auger for Hygienic Latrine Emptying
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation(11/01/11 - 4/30/13)
- Development and Field Evaluation of Colloidal Mg(OH)2 Buffer
- US Dept. of Energy (DOE)(6/20/11 - 6/19/14)
- Generation of Biodegradation - Sorption Barriers for Munitions Constituents 11 EB-ER1-079 (formerly ER1-038)
- US Army - Corps of Engineers(3/30/11 - 3/30/16)
- Development of Soluble Soy-based Products for Anaerobic Bioremediation
- United Soybean Board(5/16/10 - 8/31/11)
- Numerical Modeling of Post-Remediation Impacts of Anaerobic Bioremediation on Groundwater Quality
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP)(3/22/11 - 3/22/15)
- Enhanced Anaerobic Bioremediation using Soy Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, and Lecithin
- United Soybean Board(9/01/08 - 12/31/09)
- Treatment of Acid Mine Drainage Using Crude Glycerol
- United Soybean Board(7/01/07 - 12/31/08)
- Impacts of Sampling and Handling Procedures on DNA- and RNA-based Microbial Characterization and Quantification of Groundwater and Saturated Soil
- Strategic Environmental Research and Development Program (SERDP)(3/01/07 - 3/18/10)
- Laboratory Evaluation of Aerobic and Anaerobic Biodegradation Processes at the Maryland Sand, Gravel and Stone Site
- B2E, Inc. formerly Solutions-IES, Inc. formerly Solutions Industrial & Environmental Services(1/01/06 - 12/31/06)
- Anaerobic Biotreatment of Acid Mine Drainage at Ore Knob Mine
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)(11/01/05 - 10/31/08)