- Mann Hall 409
University of Roorkee
University of Jodhpur
Dr. Khosla's research is in bituminous and concrete materials and highway pavements.
- Laboratory evaluation of workability and moisture susceptibility of warm-mix asphalt mixtures containing recycled asphalt pavements
- Kusam, A., Malladi, H., Tayebali, A. A., & Khosla, N. P. (2017), Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 29(5).
- Laboratory evaluation of warm-mix asphalt mixtures for moisture and rutting susceptibility
- Malladi, H., Ayyala, D., Tayebali, A. A., & Khosla, N. P. (2015), Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 27(5).
- Evaluation of warm mix asphalt technology for surface mixtures
- Ayyala, D., Malladi, H., Khosla, N. P., & Tayebali, A. A. (2014), (pp. 701–708).
- Effects of higher percentage of recycled asphalt pavement on pavement performance
- Visintine, B., Khosla, N. P., & Tayebali, A. (2013), Road Materials and Pavement Design, 14(2), 432–437.
- A performance-based evaluation of superpave design gyrations for high traffic surface mixes
- Khosla, N. P., & Ayyala, D. (2013), In 2nd conference of transportation research group of india (2nd ctrg) (Vol. 104, pp. 109–118).
- Evaluation of moisture susceptibility of asphalt mixtures: Conventional and new methods
- Khosla, N. P., Birdsall, B. G., & Kawaguchi, S. (2000), In Asphalt binders, 2000 (pp. 43–51). Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
- Evaluation of superpave repeated shear at constant height test to predict rutting potential of mixes: Performance of three pavement sections in North Carolina
- Tayebali, A. A., Khosla, N. P., & Waller, H. F. (1999), In Hot-mix asphalt mixtures (p. 97). Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
- Development of a binder blending chart for cold-recycled mix design using the dynamic shear rheometer
- Bienvenu, M. E., Khosla, N. P., & Tayebali, A. A. (1998), In Seventh International Conference on Low-Volume Roads 1999 (Transportation research record; 1652) (Vol. 1652).
- Effect of mineral filler type and amount on design and performance of asphalt concrete mixtures
- Tayebali, A. A., Malpass, G. A., & Khosla, N. P. (1998), In Superpave: Binder specifications, mixture design and construction (pp. 36–43). Washington, DC: Transportation Research Board.
- Evaluation of applicability of SUPERPAVE test methods to predict performance and tertiary flow potential of asphalt-aggregate mixes containing unmodified and modified asphalt binders
- Tayebali, A. A., Malpass, G., Khosla, N. P., & Waller, H. F. (1998). , . Raleigh, NC: Center for Transportation Engineering Studies, North Carolina State University.
- Characterization of Different RAP Sources
- NC Department of Transportation(8/16/13 - 12/31/16)
- Impact of Binders from Waste Materials on Performance of Surface Mixtures
- NC Department of Transportation(8/16/12 - 8/15/15)
- Determining Recycled Asphalt Binder Limits Contributed by Waste Materials
- NC Department of Transportation(8/16/11 - 3/31/14)
- An Evaluation of Warm Mix Asphalt Technologies for NCDOT Mixes
- NC Department of Transportation(8/16/10 - 6/30/13)
- An Investigation of the Effect of Ndesign Values on Performance of Superpave Mixtures
- NC Department of Transportation(8/16/09 - 6/30/13)
- Validation of APA Design Criteria for Field Surface Mixtures
- NC Department of Transportation(8/16/08 - 6/30/10)
- 2007 Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Graduate Fellowship for Beth Visintine (Grant#DDEGRD-07-X-00422)
- US Dept. of Transportation (DOT)(9/01/07 - 9/01/08)
- Superpave Mixture Design and Analysis Workshop
- NC Department of Transportation(5/01/07 - 8/31/09)
- Effect of the Use of Higher Percentages of RAP in NCDOT Hot Mix Asphalt
- NC Department of Transportation(7/01/07 - 6/30/09)
- Determining HMA Mix Design Methodologies for Predicting Fatigue and Rutting Using Tensile Strength Testing
- NC Department of Transportation(7/01/07 - 6/30/08)