- Mann Hall 318
Johns Hopkins University
Prof Brill is interested in environmental systems analysis, modeling, optimization.
- Successive linear approximation methods for leak detection in water distribution systems
- Berglund, A., Areti, V. S., Brill, D., & Mahinthakumar, G. (2017), Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 143(8).
- Parallel evolutionary algorithm for designing water distribution networks to minimize background leakage
- Shafiee, M. E., Berglund, A., Berglund, E. Z., Brill, E. D., & Mahinthakumar, G. (2016), Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 142(5).
- A framework for incorporating ecological releases in single reservoir operation
- Wang, H., Brill, E. D., Ranjithan, R. S., & Sankarasubramanian, A. (2015), Advances in Water Resources, 78, 9-21.
- battle of the Water Networks II
- Marchi, A., Salomons, E., Ostfeld, A., Kapelan, Z., Simpson, A. R., Zecchin, A. C., Maier, H. R., Wu, Z. Y., Elsayed, S. M., Song, Y., Walski, T., Stokes, C., Wu, W. Y., Dandy, G. C., Alvisi, S., Creaco, E., Franchini, M., Saldarriaga, J., & Paez, D. (2014), Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 140(7).
- Improved regional water management utilizing climate forecasts: An interbasin transfer model with a risk management framework
- Li, W. H., Sankarasubramanian, A., Ranjithan, R. S., & Brill, E. D. (2014), Water Resources Research, 50(8), 6810-6827.
- Contaminant source characterization in water distribution systems using binary signals
- Kumar, J., Brill, E. D., Mahinthakumar, G., & Ranjithan, S. R. (2012), Journal of Hydroinformatics, 14(3), 585-602.
- Simulation-optimization framework to support sustainable watershed development by mimicking the predevelopment flow regime
- Reichold, L., Zechman, E. M., Brill, E. D., & Holmes, H. (2010), Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 136(3), 366-375.
- Closure to "Optimal design of redundant water distribution networks using a cluster of workstations" by Sujay V. Kumar, Troy A. Doby, John W. Baugh Jr., E. Downey Brill, and S. Ranji Ranjithan
- Kumar, S. V., Doby, T. A., Baugh, J. W., Brill, E. D., & Ranjithan, S. R. (2007), Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 133(6), 580-581.
- Optimal design of redundant water distribution networks using a cluster of workstations
- Kumar, S. V., Doby, T. A., Baugh, J. W., Brill, E. D., & Ranjithan, S. R. (2006), Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 132(5), 374-384.
- An adaptive cyberinfrastructure for threat management in urban water distribution systems
- Mahinthakumar, K., Von Laszewski, G., Ranjithan, R., Brill, D., Uber, J., Harrison, K., Sreepathi, S., & Zechman, E. (2006), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 3993, 401-408.
- Water Distribution Modeling Experiments with the Cary Network
- Sensus USA, Inc.(10/01/14 - 7/31/16)
- Southeastern Transportation Research Innovation, Development and Education (STRIDE)
- US Dept. of Transportation (DOT)(1/01/12 - 6/30/17)
- AN ADAPTIVE LEAK DETECTION AND RISK ANALYSIS FRAMEWORK FOR URBAN WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
- National Science Foundation (NSF)(8/15/11 - 7/31/16)
- Engineering for Resilient Civil Infrastructure Systems: A Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- US Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS)(9/30/09 - 9/30/13)
- Engineering the Civil Infrastructure For Enhanced Resiliance of the Built and Natural Environments
- US Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS)(7/01/08 - 6/30/15)
- DDDAS-TMRP (Collaborative Research): An Adaptive Cyberinfrastructure for Threat Management in Urban Water Distribution Systems
- National Science Foundation (NSF)(11/30/-1 - 12/31/09)
- Modeling and Optimization of Civil Engineering Infrastructure
- Blue Ridge Analytics, Inc.(12/01/04 - 4/30/06)