- Mann Hall 213
Mr. Ben Smith has professional experience as both a contractor and engineer in the development of space flight hardware for NASA, architectural concrete construction, specialty concrete construction, concrete infrastructure repair, and numerous upgrades to water and waste water treatment facilities involving extensive modifications to mechanical and electrical systems.
Mr. Smith is a licensed Professional Engineer in the state of North Carolina, serves on the board for the Carolina’s Chapter of the International Concrete Institute (ICRI), and is a member of the American Concrete Institute (ACI).
Ben Smith is interested in infrastructure repair and re-use, specialty concrete construction, construction management, and sustainable infrastructure design.
- Load Capacity of Shoring Towers
- MEVA Formwork Systems, Inc(3/08/18 - 3/08/19)
- Composite Pin Testing
- Sigma DG(2/23/17 - 2/23/18)
- Training Program for Efficient Career Transitioning of North Carolina-Based Military Veterans into Civilian Construction and Infrastructure Project Management.
- NCSU Office of Extension & Engagement & Economic Development(7/01/13 - 6/30/15)