On Thursday afternoon, December 19th the department held our graduation ceremony at McKimmon Center. Dozens of family and friends, some who had traveled internationally, gathered to honor about 100 graduates. Some of those ‘walking’ in the ceremony had officially received their degrees in the summer of 2019. Alumnus and CCEE Hall of Fame member John C. Brantley, III P.E. (BSCE 1964 with a construction option) delivered the baccalaureate address and reminded students of the enormous responsibility that comes with working in civil engineering, and urged them to keep in touch and give back to the department and the University as their careers progress.
You can find more photos on our Facebook page.
We awarded the following degrees:
- 37 Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
- 1 Bachelors of Science in Construction Engineering
- 10 Bachelors of Science in Environmental Engineering
- 18 Masters of Civil Engineering
- 10 Masters of Science in Civil Engineering
- 3 Masters in Environmental Engineering
- 5 Masters of Science in Environmental Engineering
- 8 Doctoral Degrees