On Friday afternoon, May 10th, the department held our graduation ceremony at McKimmon Center. Hundreds of family and friends, some who had traveled internationally, gathered to honor more than 150 graduates. Alumni Barbara Mulkey, P.E. (BSCE 1977, MSCE 1984) delivered the baccalaureate address and reminded students they now hold a valuable degree that can open many doors.
We awarded the following degrees:
- 103 Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering
- 18 Bachelors of Science in Construction Engineering
- 30 Bachelors of Science in Environmental Engineering
- 3 Masters of Science in Civil Engineering
- 5 Masters in Environmental Engineering
- 1 Masters of Science in Environmental Engineering
- 7 Doctoral Degrees
You can find more photographs from an uplifting day on our CCEE Facebook page.