> Dr. Jing Ma – China Institute of Water Resources and Hydro-power Research
Post-Doctoral Research Scientists
Current Graduate Students
- Dol Raj Chalise – PhD – Reservoir Operation for Ecological Flow Needs
- Hemant Kumar – PhD – Food-Energy-Water Nexus
- Chandramauli – PhD – Hydroclimatic Extremes – Analysis and Modeling over the US
- Lucas Ford – PhD – Climate-Water-Energy Nexus
- Jessica Levey – PhD – Hydrologic Extremes Forecasting and Water Management
- Victor Faria (Co-supervised with Drs. de Queiroz, DeCarolis and Ranjithan) > – PhD – Operations Research
Current Undergraduate Students
- Noah Sweeney
Group Alumni (Name -Degree obtained – Current Position)
- Anderson de Queiroz – Research Assistant Professor – Faculty, North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC.
- Tushar Sinha – Research Assitant Professor – Faculty, Texas A&M University, Kingsville, TX.
- Amirhossein Mazrooei – Powell Center Fellow, PhD, MS – Associate Scientist III, UCAR, Boulder, CO.
- Sudarshana Mukhopadhyay – PhD – S2S Streamflow Forecasting and Reservoir Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY.
- Dominic Libera – PhD – Climate Forecasts and Water Quality Modeling, Postdoctoral Research Scientist, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL.
- Seung Beom Seo – PhD – Near-term Climate Change and Surface Water and Groundwater Interaction, Faculty University of Seoul, Seoul, Korea.
- Rajarshi Bhowmik – PhD – Uncertainty Reduction in CMIP5 Decadal Hindcasts and Projections,DST-INSPIRE faculty, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- Jason Patskoski – PhD, MS – Utility of Tree Rings and Future Climate Change Projections in Reservoir Sizing.
- Weihua Li – PhD, MCE – Uncertainty Reduction in Hydrologic Modeling and Regional Water Management Utilizing Inter-basin Transfer, Now Consultant, World bank, Washington DC.
- Hui Wang – PhD – Utilizing multi-time scale streamflow for promoting water sustainability, Research Engineer, Tampa Bay Water, Tampa, FL.
- Naser Almanaseer – PhD – Climate, Surface Water and Groundwater Interactions over the Southeast US, Faculty, Al-Balqa Applied University, Al-Salt, Jordan.
- Jeseung Oh – PhD – Role of Climate and Streamflow Variability on Nutrient Variability in Streams and Rivers over the Southeastern US.
- Naresh Devineni – PhD, MS – Seasonal Hydroclimatology of the Continental United States: Forecasting and its Relevance to Water Management, Faculty, City University of New York, New York, NY.
- Bandar Almutari – MS – Climate-Water-Energy Nexus: Utility of Climate Forecasts in Improving Seasonal Operations of Power Generation and Desalination Plants.
- Harminder Singh – MS – Systematic Uncertainty Reduction in Streamflow Forecasts Development, currently Engineer at Wetherill Engineering, Raleigh, NC.
- Aimee Bella – MCE – Climate Informed Reservoir Management for the Tana River Basin, Kenya, Now Consultant, African Development Bank, Tunis, Tunisia.
- Kurt Golembesky – MCE – Improved Management of Falls Lake Reservoir during the Summer Season using Climate Information based Monthly Streamflow Forecasts: Role of Restrictions in Water supply and Water Quality Management, Now Engineer, NC FLood Plain Mapping Program, NCDENR, Raleigh.
- Weihua Li – MCE – Hydrologic Model Combinations – Performance Evaluation under Homoscedastic and Heteoscedastic Error conditions.
- Thomas Peterson – BS – Monthly water balance modeling over the continental United States, MIT.
- Brianne Walker – BS – Climate-Water-Energy over the Eastern US.
- Andrew Snyder – BS (Meteorology) – Moisture, energy and land surface storage controls on the seasonality of streamflow in the continental U.S.