Built in 1996, the Constructed Facilities Laboratory (CFL) is research facility which is a part of the Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering Department at NC State University. The CFL is a unique facility which provides research and office space for approximately 30 masters and PhD students in the fields of structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, and construction materials.
Students working at the CFL get to:
- Work side by side with top-notch faculty, staff, and students in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Work directly with state agencies, federal agencies, and businesses from around the world on real-world applications and problems.
- Get real hands-on experience and develop skills that employers look for.
- Develop and test future technologies.
- Make valuable contacts
- If you have an interest in working at the CFL, please visit the CFL Faculty link on the left and contact a professor who works in the field you are interested in. A limited number of undergraduate positions are available. For more information contact us via email@example.com.